I'm 25!?



I'm sure my parents are even more astonished than I am at how quickly the years have gone by. And I know what most of you are thinking: "If she thinks the first 25 go by fast..." I'm sure that you're right.
I have so much to be thankful for and so much to look forward to, I can't begin to organize it, much less get it all in a short blog post. So I'll just say that I know I have been very, very blessed.
I feel that God gave me a new passage from His Word for this next chapter in my life, Psalm 40. It's far too long for me type it out here (and I'd probably make a typo or two), so I'll suggest that you go read it for yourself. These words full of hope, patience, pleading, and assurance are going to be my meditation for at least the next year.
So that's where I am at the quarter century mark, looking to the past with gratitude and the future with anticipation. God's been good to me!
So that's where I am at the quarter century mark, looking to the past with gratitude and the future with anticipation. God's been good to me!
(In the pictures, S and KJ, two of my coworkers and awesome friends.)

1 Comments:
Ah, happy belated birthday! I did see when it rolled around and wanted to email you, but in the busy-ness I didn't. We are in the aftermath of two weddings in three
weeks(March and April)... both of Tim's sisters, the 32 and the 23 year olds! Tim and Kate were here for them and were super help for both! Blessings on your milestone birthday and all that is in store for you! May the work go well and be fruitful... and all your birthday wishes come true!
Mrs Horton
Post a Comment
<< Home