Week three
I just finished my first week of language study, and I think I'm doing pretty well. After six years of studying Spanish though, I sometimes insert words from the wrong language when I'm trying to make sentences. My room mates are awesome about helping me learn words. One of them even made labels to stick around the house.
My room mates all pay to have a local lady make breakfast and lunch each day, and they go pick it up (I might join in once I get used to the spicyness). I was surprised when they told me about that, because it sounded expensive. Actually, it costs the equivalent of about $24 a month! I may never cook!
The city is still confusing to me. Those of you familiar with my directionally challenged-ness will not be shocked by that. Hopefully I'll learn my way around soon so I don't have to depend on everyone else so much.
I had a few pictures I wanted to put up, but something's not working. Hopefully next time.
My room mates all pay to have a local lady make breakfast and lunch each day, and they go pick it up (I might join in once I get used to the spicyness). I was surprised when they told me about that, because it sounded expensive. Actually, it costs the equivalent of about $24 a month! I may never cook!
The city is still confusing to me. Those of you familiar with my directionally challenged-ness will not be shocked by that. Hopefully I'll learn my way around soon so I don't have to depend on everyone else so much.
I had a few pictures I wanted to put up, but something's not working. Hopefully next time.

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
girl, you're livin the life..you got a cook and all. Dat's what I'm talkin about. We're yarpin for you! Look forward to hearing what all is happening in the region.
Post a Comment
<< Home