On your mark...
I'm at training, getting ready for my big trip. I'm so excited and a little overwhelmed by all the stuff I need to learn and do in the next two months before I leave. I just learned how to do this whole blog thing about five minutes ago (not that it was complicated, i just procrastinate doing stuff without someone to show me how- trial and error would be great if I always did things right the first time). This is my blog for friends and family so you can all keep up with what I'm up to. And since I don't have much news at the moment, I'm just going to say thank you to all the people who've shaped my life. Without you, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be going. You've truly been used to make me who I am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home