He answers when you ask!
There was a little stress because my partner had already gotten her visa while I had not yet been able to mail my application off. This was a real concern as the holidays approached and I knew that all offices would come to a screeching halt making it impossible to get anything done. To make a long story short, I recieved the necessary documents and was able to mail off my visa application today. I may even get my visa by the end of next week! He answers His children!
A few people have been confused, so I'll go ahead and clarify. You're not crazy. My original departure date was Dec 28, then it was changed to Jan 3, and now it's been pushed to Jan 13. So, as of right now, I'll be home until the 13th of January. This is another answer since the extra time makes my parents very happy!
On an unrelated note, if you'd like to be on my newsletter list, please send me an email. I plan on sending those out maybe every other week, so I won't be flooding your inbox.
A few people have been confused, so I'll go ahead and clarify. You're not crazy. My original departure date was Dec 28, then it was changed to Jan 3, and now it's been pushed to Jan 13. So, as of right now, I'll be home until the 13th of January. This is another answer since the extra time makes my parents very happy!
On an unrelated note, if you'd like to be on my newsletter list, please send me an email. I plan on sending those out maybe every other week, so I won't be flooding your inbox.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home