Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm here!

After a few days in a larger city getting over jet lag, I've made it to my final destination. Tonight I met most of the team I'll be working with, and we had pizza- not exactly an authentic meal! My first Asian lesson has been in walking. If you're headed towards someone and have to step aside to avoid a collision, go LEFT. People tend to follow the same patterns as driving traffic; here you drive and walk to the left!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason Gaston said...

glad to hear you are there. We are yarping for ya gal!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Yuehs are glad to hear that you arrived safely. The kids talk about you with Dad every night before bed. They hope J will be able to join you soon!

You missed the snowstorm here in Durham, NC yesterday morning. Quite beautiful, but short-lived.

Our warmest wishes,
The Yueh family

8:24 AM  
Blogger kd said...

no vertical dancing. glad you've gotten there

8:37 PM  
Blogger a-MAYS-ing 6 said...

Sweet! Looking good in your new attire. EEdomfra is talking to the Jewish Carpenter on your behalf

9:14 AM  
Blogger BB said...

Glad you arrived safely.Hope you received my e-mail from a few days ago.
BB

3:46 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

I passed Sutton Town Rd. and thought of you the other day, glad to hear you're safe and sound in your new home. I'm totally feeling the new look! =-)) Go get 'em Mel Belle.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home