Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's been a while


I know it's been too long since I posted. Things were pretty uneventful after my last post, and then they got crazy and I went out of town for 9 days. It was a 4 city tour, and I promise to post more pictures later, but I'm leaving town again tomorrow (I told you things got busy!). So here's a preview to hold you over. This picture is at a lake in the province- the weather was cool and lovely. I was actually cold first thing in the morning! The little huts are for fishing over the lake.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful scene. . .You are a gifted photographer Melissa. Love & Blessings, Terry

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha. i actually AM cold a lot of the time! I'll write back in the next few days, it was a loooooong week.

and a great super bowl!

~Daud

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home