It's Christmas time in the tropics...


It's really strange to be away from my family and friends on Christmas. I've never spent Christmas away from home, and it's tempting to feel sorry for myself or try to ignore the season all together. But that would be a terrible waste. I have been greatly blessed and have much to be thankful for. We celebrate Christmas to remind us that God gave us the greatest gift that has ever been given. No matter where I am in the world, nothing changes the fact that 2000 years ago, God took on the form of a man, giving up HEAVEN to live here for a time. He brought us the gift of life. He is life and He is Christmas!

2 Comments:
Great blog, great truths! Great to read and hear from you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...our way, their way, your way, His way... with much blessing!
The other NC "M" mom!
what a beautiful outfit for Christmas. Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home