Thursday, October 18, 2007

My new roomie!


This is my new roommate and team mate, KJ. I've lived alone for a few months, and it was a great time of learning to spend significant amounts of time with God. (When there's no one else in the house and the DVD player is broken, it's much easier to "find time" to spend with Him.) I think I needed that time alone so I would learn to listen to Him. Now He's blessed me with an awesome roommate, and I'm really excited to have her. She's already encouraging me and is ready to jump in and get to work, which makes me excited about our work. It's also nice to have someone to share meals with and go shopping with and ride with me on my motorbike. I didn't even realize I wanted a roommate. Isn't it great how God knows what we need long before we do and provides it at just the right time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home