Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's global!


Oh yeah, people all over the world know that UNC is the stuff. We were walking around the city and I saw this guy with a Carolina shirt on. I couldn't resist asking for a picture. GO HEELS!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I must say, the photographer did an amazing job!

11:14 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

It's all effects of the Fall, Melissa. They're lost, girl. They're lost.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jason Gaston said...

i'll email you some photos when our kids turn those things in!!!!!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Sissatravels said...

Oh TJ, it's tragic how some have been decieved. The (blue) Devil is the father of lies. But the truth can set you free. The (Tar)Heels of those who bring good news are beautiful. I'm sure you can find one to enlighten you- like I said, it's global!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home