Saturday, April 28, 2007

Belated birthday pictures




My birthday (April 10) was so much fun. I went with my friends Jamie and Emma to get a "cream bath" (a deep conditioning hair treatment, not an actual bath like someone told Jamie beforehand!). We went shopping and out to lunch also. We had my favorite chicken casserole for dinner, and the cook here at the house made my great grandmother's pound cake. Several friends came over for dinner, and after that some of my national friends came and 'kidnapped" me to go out for a snack. No dieting allowed on your birthday, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger kd said...

You look great and I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! I usually don't diet the whole b-day month - right?

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a sippy cup in front of you in that 3rd picture? Happy belated birthday.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home