Friday, September 21, 2007

Goodbyes...


I hate them. Goodbyes I mean, not the people in the picture! I can't stand saying goodbye to people. This picture is from a going away party for D (center). Over the past several months, I've said countless goodbyes. Some people I will see again, some I hope to see someday, and some have passed away and I will see only when I get to heaven. I've learned a lot in all this though. There is One person that I never have to say goodbye to. One who is always with me , who won't go away from me or stay at home when I travel and who will never die. God is my constant, faithful friend. You can't put all your hope in people to make you happy because there are always goodbyes; friends and even family are in and out of your life. But God never says goodbye. He's always there if you're willing to turn to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home