I'll fly away oh glory...



KJ and I took a trip to another part of the province. While we were there, we spent one day helping with a computer class in a remote village. Here's what I mean by remote: The city I live in is already one or two flights away from any major airport (depending on what day you're flying). From there, we took a 9 passenger plane to a tiny town down the coast. From that town, it was a 30 minute drive to the town we stayed in for the weekend. The day of the computer class, we drove another hour to a tiny village with no electricity. To conduct the computer class, we hooked up seven laptops to a small generator. We were way out there! The pictures above- me in front of the plane we took, a view from the plane over the mountains, and an aerial shot of my city.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home